At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Astor/Rosensteel Household

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:43 pm

Rachel reached over and patted her on the shoulder comfortingly. "It's okay... I understand. I always think I'm a bad mum... but Serenity, what do you think you are doing?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:44 pm

"What do I think I'm doing? Everything wrong! I try to be sweet and wonderful to everyone in the house and it just doesn't work. Elroy's so distant, I think he hates me, and Adam and Dianna are so hard to understand!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:49 pm

"Elroy? What's going on?" Rachel thought over that conversation she had the other night ago with Elroy. He DID seem different.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:53 pm

"He's sweet. And gracious. And I still love him very much and I don't think I've ever done anything rude or stand-offish to him, but.. He's just distant. I realized the other day I don't even know his favorite color. I don't think he's in love with me." Serenity started to cry, just little tears, but it was clear she was distraught.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:59 pm

Rachel gazed out the window, and looked back. "Serenity, you better talk to Elroy." she urged. "It might be the best thing to do before anything gets worse."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:01 pm

Serenity dabbed her eyes with a napkin. "Alright. I will. Let's talk about your life. How are things with you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:05 pm

"Things are going smoothly! I'm a little sad that summer is going to be over soon, but there's always vacations, and I make sure that they write to me, but... when Adam goes, he'll know." he said, but she then lowered her voice. "But, Nick says that there's some sort of trouble going on at the Ministry... riots and that kind of thing... you might have heard."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:14 pm

"A little. It's awfully hush-hush. I don't understand what's happening, though, it's awfully vague."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:23 pm

"Wait, you don't understand what?" Rachel asked, sounding slightly confused.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:24 pm

"Why exactly they're rioting. I know it's happening, but.. Gosh."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:33 pm

Rachel shrugged. "No one really knows but," Rachel had now completely lowered her voice to a whisper. "I think it has to do with Muggle-borns and You-Know-Who."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:36 pm

"Oh, no.. Not this. Not again.." Serenity groaned. "I can't handle all this. I'm sorry, but I think I need to go talk to Dianna. See you tomorrow?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:37 pm

"Of course! Bye!" And Rachel got up and began the walk home.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:43 pm

After thirty minutes, Dianna was feeling significantly better, and Serenity was back downstairs, making a nice dinner.

~

And then, at around the time Elroy came home every day, the kids were upstairs preoccupied with some fun game. She was holding a casserole and didn't look very happy.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:00 pm

But he didn't arrive.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:03 pm

Serenity kept standing there. Where the hell was he? Eventually, she slammed the casserole down on the table and called his work office. "Hello? This is Serenity Astor. Has Elroy left work yet?"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:10 pm

The voice of an elderly lady returned over the phone: "No, he's here."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:10 pm

"Can I talk to him, please?!" Serenity sounded nearly hysterical.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:18 pm

"Hold on."

The call was fowarded.

"Hello," said Elroy. He sounded breathless.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:20 pm

"Where are you? You're late!" Serenity said shrilly. "Come home now. NOW! I don't care if you get fired. Get your ass home now!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:58 pm

He cut her off mid-reprimand. "Few more pages, be home in a half hour tops, love you." The line went dead.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:00 pm

Serenity threw the phone at the wall- it broke. She sat at the kitchen counter for thirty minutes- Dianna came down during that period.
"Mum, could I stay up late tonight? I'm not tired."
"NO! Go to bed now, Dianna. Just go to bed!" Dianna, looking shocked, went up to her room.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:01 pm

Adam had fallen asleep a while ago-- napping, no less, as it had been only 5:00 at the time.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:05 pm

Thirty minutes later, Serenity was still sitting there at the table, looking absolutely furious. Dianna was upstairs, not asleep, listening at the door.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 8:06 pm

And as he'd promised, Elroy walked through the front door, right on queue. "Home," he called.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Astor/Rosensteel Household
Page 5 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next