At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Astor/Rosensteel Household

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next
AuthorMessage
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 18, 2011 10:29 pm

"ELROY, CAN YOU COME UP HERE PLEASE?" Serenity shouted from upstairs. "THE SHOWER WATER'S FREEZING!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:35 pm

"Yeah, I better getting back. Besides, your wife is calling you. But, thank you Elroy! Good luck!" and she off walking back down the road.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:38 pm

He shouted up the stairs, "TURN THE HEAT UP! Back to Rachel. "Oh, nice talking to you..."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:40 pm

Serenity came down in a towel, hair soaked and shivering. "Who was that? Anyways-- the shower is freezing. I've put it on every heat setting, it's just not working."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:49 pm

"That isn't my problem," Elroy said with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:52 pm

"Of course." Serenity mumbled. She had heard that quite a lot over the years.

~

Up in her room, Dianna was listening to music, dancing and doodling over a notebook.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 20, 2011 9:28 pm

Dianna snuck back into her house after she had given up on Anthony- the wimp hadn't gone- and turned the music off, unlocked her door, then went to bed. She had a large stuffed rabbit next to her, and she gave it a tight hug, going to sleep like that.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:15 pm

The afternoon the next day, Rachel came over to Serenity's house, because she had invited her over for tea. Rachel smiled contentedly. In a way, it was nice to have your kids grow up and be more independent. They learn to take care of themselves, but it was sad as well...
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:28 pm

"RACHEL!" Came a shout from Serenity, with Dianna still looking morose and sullen dragged behind her. "There you are. Come on in." Serenity led her into the living room and sent Dianna to go make tea. "We have a slight problem, before we get to chatting."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:30 pm

"Oh?" Rachel raised her eyebrows as she followed Serenity. "What happened?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:33 pm

"It's about Anthony. And Dianna. She snuck out last night," Serenity said in hushed tones while Dianna was preoccupied was making tea. "I'm pretty sure she went to your house. If she's sneaking out past the time I told her to stay inside by, it's a problem!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:36 pm

"What?!" Rachel looked angry, and she turned to Dianna. "Did Anthony sneak out with you also?!" she asked very sharply.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:38 pm

Dianna nearly dropped the tea, but served it anyways. "He didn't sneak out with me, Mrs. Sawyer. Apparently his brother sleeps lightly." She seemed awfully grumpy.
"Don't use that tone with Rachel, Dianna!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:43 pm

Rachel looked relieved, but her expression turned into the I'm-About-To-Lecture-You-Mom-Look at Dianna.

"Dianna, you shouldn't have sneaked out like. You could have been hurt, or kidnapped!"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:44 pm

"Mrs. Sawyer, we live in the country, and it's not that far to your house." Dianna grumbled, sitting down on the couch. "We were just going to go to the carnival!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:47 pm

"But that's not even in town!" Rachel exclaimed. "Dianna, did you realize that it was five miles away from the outskirts of town? It would have taken you two all night to get there."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Dianna mumbled something about her horse, but didn't say much else.
"What was that?"
"I was going to take Martin."
"You were going to ride your horse to the carnival with Anthony?!"
"But Mum--"
"You could've gotten killed! What if Martin made a jump and you both died!? You are irresponsible and I can't trust you! I'm getting a window lock immediately and for the next week you'll be locked in your room at nine sharp. You are GROUNDED! I'm seriously questioning letting you go to Hogwarts! GO TO YOUR ROOM!" Dianna started crying and ran upstairs.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:56 pm

"...That was harsh." she mumbled, but Rachel turned back Serenity. "She's starting Hogwarts this year? So are Emily and Victor..."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:18 pm

"No, she's going next year, Adam's going this year. But she's still excited about it.. That girl never misbehaves! What's gotten into her?
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:23 pm

"Oh." Rachel nodded. "I understand. Emily is the same way, and Victor isn't very excited too. But, maybe it's just different for boys?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:25 pm

"I don't know. Is the tea okay? I taught her how just last week. Rachel, I have a question. How do you get to know all of your children?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:29 pm

"Get to know them?" Rachel looked thoughtful, and sipped her tea. "I always set aside time to talk to them individually, that's very important. During the summers, the children rotate throughout the week helping me cook-we have a lot of people in the house, so it's really hard for one person. And, of course, when the older ones go to Hogwarts, I can really get to know the younger ones." She looked at her curiously. "Why do you ask?"
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:32 pm

"I'm just worried that this silly sneaking out might be the result of me not paying enough attention to Dianna and Adam.."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:36 pm

"Well... do you think you give enough attention to Adam and Dianna? Or maybe you're smothering them. It's hard to find a balance between the two."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:38 pm

"Gosh, there's a balance?! This is so difficult.." Serenity buried her head in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Astor/Rosensteel Household   The Astor/Rosensteel Household - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Astor/Rosensteel Household
Page 4 of 13Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next