At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast

Go down 
+2
grimAuxiliatrix
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:27 pm

"Well, it's very nice to meet you!" she said, shaking Blake's hand excitedly. "Welcome to Slytherin, but isn't Blake usually a boy's name?" she asked smiling, as she adjusted the Prefect badge pinned onto her robe.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:28 pm

Oh, Bianca had moved to England? Louise hadn't been aware of this. She made sure to cheer louder than for the others.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:29 pm

Libby Brown wrote:
A prideful smile crossed Blaine's face. She handed the hat back to the headmistress and casually walked over to the Slytherin table, sitting next to a girl that looked like a seventh-year. Tossing her nice, thick hair over her shoulder and saying hi to the other Slytherins. Once the table quieted down, she gazed up at the stool.

Blake*

~

Leah scowled. "What do you do on this day?" she asked, watching her cousin go to the Slytherin table.

Dusty sauntered up, his pale blond hair swooshing over his smiling eyes.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:32 pm

(Well then.)

"We can first years and pull various pranks on them, of course! Will and I are hoping to achieve school wide recognition of this, this year." he explained smiling.

"Hmm... you're especially kind, aren't you? You're loyal too, which is just fine, and you're willing to work just enough, as long as your hands don't get too dirty... but oh-a movie actor, are you? You must be pretty creative, and intelligent enough to work in that field. So it should better be..."

"RAVENCLAW!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:38 pm

Rachel M. wrote:
(Well then.)

"We can first years and pull various pranks on them, of course! Will and I are hoping to achieve school wide recognition of this, this year." he explained smiling.

"Hmm... you're especially kind, aren't you? You're loyal too, which is just fine, and you're willing to work just enough, as long as your hands don't get too dirty... but oh-a movie actor, are you? You must be pretty creative, and intelligent enough to work in that field. So it should better be..."

"RAVENCLAW!"

LOL you guys... DEREK and I*

~

Leah nodded slowly. "You ass-wipes won't get me, though." she said happily.

Dusty nodded slowly. He has absolutely no idea, but went for the table which was clapping the loudest. "Cool, a talking hat," he said in a chill, calm voice, and patted it on the seat, before stepping carefully down, and off to the Ravenclaw table.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 9:40 pm

"Hah, of course well will. I mean, we're all in Gryffindor. That means we're on the same mental wave length sort of-hey, are those braces new?"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 10:03 pm

Leah blushed and closed her mouth. "Shut up, and yes they are," she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 18, 2011 3:39 pm

"I didn't notice them! You know, I had them too. It wasn't that bad until I got the rubber bands, and then it really sucked. When you get them, you'll understand."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 1:07 pm

"Sawyer, Emily!"

"Okay... all I have to do is just stay calm, and get this over with..." And she walked up, with just a hint of a strut. But this was hard to accomplish with the watchful and judging eyes of her fellow pupils. Especially of that Leah Brown, even though she couldn't see her, she could just feel those cruel glaring eyes. Okay. Just a couple more steps to the hat. Now take a seat. And now the world is black, because of the hat covering her.

"Very interesting... you're obviously a creative girl-you like to draw? And you're much smarter than what you give yourself credit for, and there's that nice little want of proving yourself to others? What a tough decision..."

The sorting hat considered and considered before finally deciding on "RAVENCLAW!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Applause!
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 6:28 pm

Yeah!

"Sawyer, Victor."

Now it was Victor's turn, and he was visibly shaking. But only if you were really close to him, you couldn't really tell from a distance. In all, he was obviously scared. This really was a seven year sentence. What if he got stuck in a House with really tall and mean people who would want to hurt you everytime you looked their way. And, the way he felt so nervous he knew that he wasn't going to be placed in Gryffindor, which was a shame because he would have overly heroic people come and save him if said buff guy wanted to kill him. Oh, the humanity!

"Hmm... you're very intelligent, and full of wit. You don't need eyes to see that. The place for you is obviously..."

"RAVENCLAW!"

And Victor happily got off the stage, and went to sit near his sister who was applauding for him politely.

As the headmistress called for "Silva, Josiah!" Will frowned slightly. Neither Victor or Emily were sorted into Gryffindor. Oh well. Anthony or Hayley better not fail on him.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:05 pm

Bianca, noticing a familiar face at the Slytherin table, immediately scooted closer to her cousin, Louise DiGandi.

"Hi," she began, in an American accent, one that you might find back east near New York or so. "I haven't seen you in such a long time, I forgot that you were a witch too."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:12 pm

Louise, who was now, apparently, a Slytherin (Yay, genetics!), ended her stint of staring longingly at a platter in the middle of the table. "Hello, Bianca!" she exclaimed. "I'd forgotten you'd moved, at that."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:13 pm

"We only moved a couple months ago... Daddy wanted me to go the school he attended, because he didn't trust any of the American wizarding schools. He wanted me to have a real, British education or something like that." Bianca sighed, and slumped down, and rested her head on the table. "So far, I hate it here!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:20 pm

"Really!" She sounded somewhat stunned by this. "Why? It's so BEAUTIFUL here, isn't it? I mean... Look at the ceiling! You can see every last star in Ursa Major!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:22 pm

Josiah walked towards the stool with all of the confidence he could muster. It wasn't like it was scary or anything. It was just a hat. It was a smelly hat, but it was a hat nonetheless. It didn't really matter what House he was in, he decided, just that Gryffindor would be pretty cool.

So, genuinely rid of fear or worry, he plopped down on the stool.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:26 pm

"No no no, I don't mean with the school! I mean with England in general. It's not as romantic or anything as the movies and stuff make out. And I never see those red telephone booths either. And most of the food besides the ethnic dishes are awful." she said, saying all of this in a whisper as someone was being sorted.

The hat had only touched Josiah's head for about twenty seconds before it made it's verdict.

"You are one of the few students to come up to be sorted without feigning confidence. You are truly a confident and bold boy, filled with much bravery and potential to succeed. And the house that will lead you on your path of greatness is..."

"GRYFFINDOR!"
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:32 pm

Once the hat was removed from his head, Josiah practically strutted over to the Gryffindor table with his swag on, grinning with all the cockiness of Libby and Max Silva--which ended up being a pretty cocky smile. He took his seat at the table amongst handshakes and hair-teases. Gryffindor seemed like a fun place to be--Max had told many stories about his adventures as a Gryffindor, as well as Jared. Smiling at a cute blonde girl sitting nearby, Josiah turned his attention to the stool.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:33 pm

"Silva, Matilda."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:39 pm

Matilda, not casting a second glance off at the Gryffindor or Slytherin tables (Josiah at Gryffindor and Blake at Slytherin), Matilda sauntered over to the stool. But, she figured she may as well get this over with. She was fed up with the suspense that people placed over first-years' heads about House-sorting. Jared really hadn't been using that reverse-psychology tactic--it was only a hat. She smiled at the thought and sat down on the stool.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:40 pm

"Do you mean that? England is one of the most ROMANTIC places in the world! All of France's steam and Spain's smoke fumes up into our filters! How can we avoid romance?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:43 pm

"Exactly! It's awful. I want to go back home but we can't because Mommy and Daddy are in shows in London now." Bianca complained.

"Hmm... very difficult... you're definitely a smart and sharp girl, and there is a nice sense of pride in you. You're obviously much bolder than most kids your age, and there is that nice thirst of ambition and determination. But this is a very tough choice for you..."

After taking a much longer time than it took for Josiah, the house finally shouted out "SLYTHERIN!"
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 7:49 pm

"Awful! It's awful, she says..." Louise averts her eyes to her shining, metal-of-sorts plate. Her bangs fall over her eyes. "Is America any better, then?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:01 pm

"Of course it's better! There are more ethnicity's and it's more modern and hi-tech and New York is way cooler then London and people are much more loud and obnoxious! I'd rather go to Salem Academy than her right now-Salem Academy is the closest wizarding school where I used to live, because it's only a couple hours away. I could have lived at home."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:03 pm

"Don't they kill our kind there, though?" she asked in fright.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next