At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast

Go down 
+2
grimAuxiliatrix
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:05 pm

"No, silly! That was years and years and years ago. They're too humane to do that nowadays. People really just blend in in Salem."
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Louise frowned. "I would still be wary of it..." She turned her eyes to the ceiling and began to pick out Andromeda. "Very wary."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:10 pm

"Oh, you're just saying 'cause Salem Academy doesn't have an enchanted ceiling." said Bianca, wrinkling her nose at her.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:11 pm

"Muggles aren't nice," she replied simply.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:13 pm

"I think that they're like any other person, because we're all human." Bianca said airily.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:18 pm

Louise looked at her cousin, eyes alight in the projected stars and floating candlelight. "That's so... inspiring!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:20 pm

"Well. Thanks." said Bianca, looking down at the wrinkled pleats of her skirt, feeling rather uncomfortable.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:30 pm

Matilda went over to the Slytherin table, accepting high-fives and what-have-you. She sat down with some people she had noticed get sorted. "Hi," she said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:35 pm

Bianca turned around to look at Matilda, and she perked up a bit. A fellow first year! A chance to get away from her crazed cousin!

"Hi!" she replied cheerfully.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 8:58 pm

"I'm Matilda," Matilda says, smiling a bit of a half-smile at Bianca. "Who're you?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 19, 2011 9:23 pm

"I am Bianca DiGandi, half-blood, former resident of New York City!" she said for an introduction.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:44 am

Leah turned to Josiah who was a few seats down the table. "SUP, Josiah!" she yelled with a sharp nod and an approving wink. The two were put in Gryffindor after all.

Dusty was looking around happily, and turned to a short blond boy who had been previously sorted. Dusty's pretty sure the kid's name was Victor. "Hello, I'm Dustin! Atkinson!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:50 am

(He's a strawberry blonde 'foo buit okay.)

"Uh, hi." Victor looked at the boy and smiled, looking slightly strained. He wasn't sure if he was ready to make new friends yet, but hey, he might as well just role with it. "I'm Vic-"

"I'm Emily!" Emily had immediately reached over passed her brother, and grabbed Dustin's hand and shook it forcibly. "Have I seen you around before?! I think I saw you in a Muggle poster before in town." Really, Emily had no idea who this boy was. But she had heard some girl whispering about how he was a famous movie actor or something.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:53 am

[[w.e it's blood either way. XD]]

Dusty looked taken aback. "Y-yes! I'm Dustin Atkinson! But I guess most wizards have no idea who I am... But I've decided to grasp that fact and let it slide." he said smiling back.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 11:59 am

Emily laughed along at Dusty, not knowing what he said was a joke or not. But she wanted to create a good first impression at him. "Ah..." she unconsciously touched her braid and smiled at him. "So, are you going to create movies still or not? Are you on hiatus instead? Are you happy you're in Ravenclaw, because I certainly am-"

Victor reached over and elbowed Emily in the side, which she responded to with a yelp. "I think he was talking with me, first." he hissed.

Emily whirled around and glared at him, looking like a snake. "Oh, go talk to someone you can actually compete with." she whispered back, before turning back around, looking sweet like a flower again.

Victor just shrugged. There was no use fighting a losing war, so he turned around to talk with some other boys that were nearby.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:06 pm

Dusty shrugged. "Actually, I don't really have any idea.." he said grinning nervously.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:13 pm

"Well, you'll learn quickly soon enough." Emily patted Dusty's shoulder. "Everyone starts off the same in First Year. It's when you get to around third year you begin to realize how good you real are." she added with a little giggle.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:17 pm

This girl's kinda weird... Dusty though, and nodded politely. "That's great, thanks! Are you and your brother twins?"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:21 pm

"Yes, we are... born on April 12th... I'm the oldest though!" she said proudly.

"Only be a minute!" Victor called out from behind her.

"Whatever, that's one entire minute!"
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:25 pm

"I'd rather be younger, you know. It's like, ahhh, I don't know... I'd prefer it, though!"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:28 pm

"What? You don't have any other brothers or sisters?" Emily asked, sounding as though the entire of being an only child was unheard of. "I have six other brother and sisters."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:33 pm

"Whoah, really!? That's a lot.."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:34 pm

"Yeah, I like it sometimes, but other times you just need some breathing space."
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:45 pm

"Yeah, I bet you would. But it's nice being an only child."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:48 pm

"Yeah, I bet so. You probably get spoiled rotten, and you're probably EXTRA spoiled because you're famous and all." she said, perhaps a bit more saucily than she intended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next