At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast

Go down 
+2
grimAuxiliatrix
Sasha Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:55 pm

"Which is why I'm happy I came here, because I'll be able to get away from all that fame,"
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 12:59 pm

"You want to get away from all of that?!" Emily exclaimed, her eyes wide and her mouth open. "I'd love to be famous! It would be wonderful."
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 1:57 pm

Josiah head-nodded at Leah, but said nothing to her. He was talking with some other people at the table.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 2:52 pm

Caroline just stood in line, bored. She hated having a last name at the end of the alphabet. It was so dumb. Why couldn't her last name be Aaberdia or something? That way she'd be first at everything.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 5:54 pm

"Yashnid, Caroline."
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:16 pm

Score! Caroline thought, grinning. She walked up, sat down, and put on the goofy hat, looking a bit constipated.

Tommy, who had already gotten sorted into Hufflepuff, was chillin' with some older students, waiting for the food.
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:22 pm

"Hmm, very interesting... you have a feisty attitude, don't you? Many girls like you end up going into Gryffindor... but you have some brains behind your actions, no doubt about that. A bit cunning, I see also... you're very fascinating. But, I think the best house for you will be..."

"SLYTHERIN!" the hat shouted.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:43 pm

Caroline shrugged, took off the hat, and walked off to the Slytherin table. They had some cool colors going on. Silver and green, what a combo. She really didn't get the thing about the personality traits- she had ignored the whole song- so she just plopped down next to some kids that looked her age. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 6:45 pm

"Hello." said Bianca nodding at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast   THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THEEEEE SOOOOORTIIIINGGGG And Welcome Back Feast
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4