At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous

Go down 
+2
opal
Armin Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Empty
PostSubject: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 11:09 pm

Since we're gonna need it eventually.
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 9:56 am

Me: *Comes downstairs in the morning, to see my mom on laptop*
Her: Amanda?
Me: hmm? *just woke up*
Her: You had all your stuff up.
Me: o_o... like?
Her: VFK.
Me: =w= oh.

I thought she saw something terrible. Just VFK~
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:43 am

I JUST REALIZED-- ALL MY AMAZING DREAMS AND HILARIOUS THINGS THAT HAPPENED AT SCHOOL ARE NOW ETERNALLY GONE. FUUUUUUUUUUU.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 11:59 am

Kelsi C. wrote:
I JUST REALIZED-- ALL MY AMAZING DREAMS AND HILARIOUS THINGS THAT HAPPENED AT SCHOOL ARE NOW ETERNALLY GONE. FUUUUUUUUUUU.

^that
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 6:19 pm

Okay, so I drew this picture with Kayla in math today, and it's me, her, Oksana and Ola and we're all super heros. And Kayla's Stretch girl because she's so tall and thin, Ola's Cow-girl because she has this cow fetish and finds them freakishly cute, Oksana's Aqua-girl because she's a fulltime swimmer and I made her legs super muscular and I'm Pedo-girl and I'm like, dressed in this pedo outfit. <3
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 7:00 pm

Today Kristel, Star and I were chilling out and we were using this Truth or Dare app on Star's iPod, and we had some of the most HILARIOUS dares. XD Kristel got the dare "for the next 10 minutes, end every sentence with in bed" and then two minutes later I got the dare, and we were playing while yelling "IN BED!" at the end of every sentence. I was laughing so hard, I could barely breathe.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeWed Jan 19, 2011 8:42 pm

Really?! Oh my God, I wish I could try that. in bed
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Manda. My signature. B|
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 7:56 pm

Is that from Inception?! XD
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 12:05 pm

oh yussss *mouthwaters*
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:11 pm

So. Iwas skyping with Devin, and we sang along to:
1. I Just Had Sex (He knew it BY HEART... XD)
2. Like A Boss (I knew this by heart, but at the parts where I couldn't sort of sing, I just closed my mouth and was like "...XD")
3. Single Ladies
4. Sittin' On A Toilet (And he knew it well. XD)
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:34 pm

Everyone knows the lyrics to Sittin On The Toilet.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:39 pm

Really, I don't!! D: /sarcasm
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 4:41 pm

OH MY GOSH ARE YOU FOR REALS?
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:34 pm

my theatre teacher was wearing those giant hipster glasses at the production.
it made me laugh.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:04 am

OHMYGODEWWW.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:56 pm

Spoiler:

this is the greatest day of my life
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 5:10 pm

Oh my God, Liv. YOU'RE AMAZING. XD

So today, two grade twelves were in the hall, and one was like "*full name* I'M GOING TO VIOLATE YOUR ASS!" And went and landed the biggest slap on the other guy's butt, and the other guy was like "OHOHO!" And the two were just acting like total 'tards. And Kayla, Oksana, and I were just laughing to ourselves.

Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 8:01 pm

watching gray's w/ manda
bi/lesbo scene
Manda: RP!AmandaxMel right there
scene turns into makeout
it was funny
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 3:35 pm

So I'm getting ready to walk to Ola's so we can have a ride down to Kayla's, then Ola calls me: Hey, Justine you still home?
Me: Yeah.
Her: Okay I'll come pick you up just don't walk over!
Me: YES OKAY. I don't want to walk in the rain! ;A;
Her: Yeah by the way I'm really really really poor...
Me:...AHH I knew there was a snitch somewhere. It was too good to be true. Here I'll bring 20 bucks. But you'll owe me, okay?
Her: k. :A:
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 6:57 pm

<TrueDarkZero> Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand, why do I just automatically assume you to be English, Ringo? As in England English. ._.
<Grey Warden> Ringo English hehe.
<RingoMogire> Because I'm married to Grey so that makes me English-by-law?
<Grey Warden> WE ARE NOT MARRIED!
<TrueDarkZero> *Is so confuzzled now*
<RingoMogire> B-BUT
<RingoMogire> I'M PREGNANT ;_;
<Grey Warden> Lies
<TrueDarkZero> Wai-Wha-!
<DiamondWashiWashiOtaku> LOL
<DiamondWashiWashiOtaku> RINGO
<RingoMogire> HOW COULD YOU DENY IT YOU BASTARD
<Grey Warden> One I haven ever been to America where you reside.
<TrueDarkZero> So she is A-MERRY-CAN!
<Grey Warden> Two you have never been england where I reside.
<RingoMogire> DON'T MAKE ME CALL MAURY
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 5:28 pm

Okay so today since I was SO TIRED I slept in English and I was like "Oksana when the teacher comes wake me up." and so I slept, and she tried waking me up, and she did JUST in time and apparently she had to stab me like 5 times and I never felt it and when I woke up I had a mark on my cheek from sleeping against my sleeve.

Then I discovered that my skin had grown over a tiny piece of pencil lead in my palm, or gravel or something, And I always noticed the small dark spot but never thought much of it until now I realized it was something INSIDE my skin... XD SoI'm going to pull it out soon.

And after school Kayla and I went to this shop in this little cove area by our school and inside it there were these books. Like one that had random pronounciation words for words in Japanese and Spanish, and like for Ohayo they put Ohio, or for other worsd they'd put like Goose Corn Throw and it would sound like something but not that really. XD And there was another book that was a checkbook with little sticky notes that were called FUCK YOU, then you'd check the box why it said fuck you and one would be []in the butt, or []passionately, or []with hate, etc etc, then it said To, From, and Regards, then at the bottom in tiny words with a tiny box it said [] your mother too. Then there was this book called "Poo Log" And it was HILARIOUS. It was like, "Circle the size of your poo, the color, the consistancy, etc etc". It was so funny... imhappyplz

Oh and since it's valentines day, there were tons of condams and sex toys and lame cards with cheesy jokes. And one of the toys was a thing for girls and it was called OhMiBod. o___o
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 8:21 pm

Friends and me at lunch: *talking and stuff*

Michael: *spits out some water in a spray effect, in the sun, making it look like he's spitting out rainbows*

Andrea: MICHAEL CAN SPIT OUT RAINBOWS!
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 3:33 pm

Libby Brown wrote:
Manda. My signature. B|

ASDFGHJKEEEEEEEE/late
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next