At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous

Go down 
+2
opal
Armin Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:45 am

Today in band my throat started to hurt like heck. But if I left to go to the nurse she would yell at me for being at school sick (Just would want an Advil, woman >Neutral) So I ended up asking the band teacher if I could help out percussion seeing as a ton of people were absent from there if I could help out so I didn't have to get my clarinet all gross and hurt my throat more.

They had me play the cowbell.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 6:38 pm

Win.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 7:03 pm

Libby Brown wrote:
Win.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:43 am

https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/2efkyaa.jpg No makeup, so this is blackmail material, but this is my hair today. For the 60s day thing. As you can see, I'm not done, so it'll be higher.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 9:04 am

WHOAH! You look like Marie Antoinette!! XD
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:41 am

Higher?! Wow. Either way, it's really good!
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 1:28 pm

oh that's cute. that's not blackmail.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 4:08 pm

TODAY HAS BEEN THE GREATEST DAY I'VE HAD IN A LONG, LONG TIME.

;________________;
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 pm

OH MY GOD REALLY!?!?!? WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 6:50 pm

Before school, Chip met up with us in the lunchroom and he put on my headband like he was some hippie and I got some pictures, and he threw my headband on the ground and I yanked on his hair, and he was all "Oh you wanna pull hair? OH YOU WANNA PULL HAIR?! B|" and I was all "I SWEAR CHIP IF I LOOK LIKE I GOT RAPED AGAIN--" and stuff.

First period we had a test, and I had to finish it, so I stayed a couple minutes after the bell, got a pass, and saw Fletcher in the hallway, and he smiled when he saw me and we were all "Hey" and "How are you" and all that. Then third period we went over to the JROTC building cause they're learning to dance for the military ball, and we had gone over yesterday, too--today, we learned the waltz, and it was so awkward and everyone was all giggly. But before we went over, Ari was asking Jon to dance with her, and she ended up saying, "I chose you! Go, Jon!" and I'm like "Jon used waltz! Arianna used Seduce! It's very effective! Critical hit!" and Ari was lol'ing and yeah. And, for once, I wasn't practically shunned by my art class (the class that went over to the JROTC building) and had lots of fun. And we learned the electric slide, too.

Fourth period, we were talking about various in-groups, and we're splitting into our own groups and we have to like, demonstrate to the class various things that set our in-group apart. My own little group is doing the Mean Girls type group, so on Friday I'm gonna bring my heels and over-do my makeup and we're going to act out a typical Mean Girl type group. I'm so excited. XD

And fifth period, I was finished with my assignment, so I had to help Tiny (it's a nickname) with his since he never does his work and I always do. And Cody (not the same Cody I usually talk about) was blabbing to the whole class that Tiny liked me, and Tiny was all "Y'AWLL SHUT UP" in his Texas drawl, and everyone was teasing him about it and it was... wow. And Taylor was all "lol he has a boner :A" and Cody was all ":O He has a boner" and Tiny's like "NO AH DON'T" and showed all the dudes that he didn't have one and lifted up his shirt and by gosh it was fricken hilarious. And Cody was trying to convince me to make a move on Tiny or something and yeah.

And then on the way to sixth period, I saw Fletcher and I poked him with my binder and he was all "Hey how are you" and I was all "Hey I'm good" and I asked him why he wasn't here on Monday and he was all "Oh I was on my way back from Canada" BECAUSE HE'S AWESOME H'OYEAH

In science my teacher wrote me a positive office referral, and I kinda mentored some other people in the class and explained the whole half-life stuff to them and we were all begging to go outside and my teacher gave me a Tootsie Roll Pop that I consumed shortly after.

And, Tyler and I were working on our Science Olympiad project after school, but we got off-topic and I took a picture of the result of our going off-topic which I will post later.

But overall, great day. AWESOME DAY. AUGH.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:06 pm

Today was the worst day of all time. My hair got made fun of all day, and then it fell over and got into a huge mess, and I wore it like that for all of math and people were laughing at me and it was horrible. I looked like Medusa. Even my teachers laughed at me. I had to skip lunch with four of my best friends while they wetted it and combed it all out with me screaming like I was giving birth and I had to hold on to my friend's hands and squeeze because they were tearing out my hair. It hurt like hell.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 16, 2011 10:21 pm

that's funny?
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 4:12 pm

It was funny to everyone else in my grade.
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:11 am

anton is just now finding out about k-on
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:27 am

atta boy
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 12:43 pm

Took him this long?
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 1:30 pm

evidently
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Scene: Stuck in the front of the bus in the morning with the very, very loud and obnoxious sixth graders since Matthew and Calvin took the last open seat.

Me: 8| -Sitting with a guy in my grade I feel neutral about, glaring at the head of a sixth grader silently-

Sixth graders: -Playing tag. On the bus. In their seats.-

Sixthgradeguy1: -Leans out of his seat into the middle of the walkway to avoid being 'tagged' and his bony as hell shoulders go straight into my chest, looks at me silently swearing- TAG UR IT.

Me: Are you idiouts!? You don't play tag by swatting each other's faces when sitting next to each other!

Sixthgradeguy2: SWAAATTTTTING~ Are you English? -same one that told me and matthew to make out, get a room, attempts to trip me-

Me: ...8| -High schoolers get off at the high school, so I move back a couple seats with more kids my age-

Matthew: -Evil look- Amanda. Tag me.

Me: -Does so-

Him: -Tags friend in front of us-

Friends: -Thwonks sixthgradeguy1 and 2 on the heads- TAG YOUR IT. NO TAG BACKS.

Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:21 pm

we're doing these monologues in theatre
we got to choose
i overheard sideburns kid working on his
HE'S DOING MORITZ'S SUICIDE SPEECH I ABOUT DIED.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:53 pm

We watched The Hilarious History of Troy today. It included This Is Sparta, Helen making dirty jokes, people snapping off at each other, Zeus having a cell phone, and a parody of We Will Rock You.

It. Was. AMAZING.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:00 pm

Oh, and this morning I was jamming to The Lonely Island before school started, and Chip was like "I can't hear out of my ear" so I gave him one of my headphones to test, and we were listening to I'm On A Boat together and I was lipsinging and he was just sitting there lol'ing.

Also, I was playing the iPod shuffle game with myself, and this is all I remember;;

"What does Fletcher think of me?"
-All-American Girl

"What do I think of Fletcher?"
-Like a Boss

"What is Fletcher's theme song?"
-I Kissed A Girl
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 5:09 pm

I was in Language Arts today and the teacher felt bad because for our latest prompt for the standardized testing today the topic was TERRIBLE (Should bikers require a license that needs a written test and road test) so she let us play Apples to Apples, Bananagrams, or Scrabble. I was one of the 2 who played Scrabble, ended up winning, and the funny part half way through most of the class gave up on their games and watched my friend and I play.

Who knew you could get 32 points off the word jig.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 2:47 pm

I got contacts.
Everyone commented on how gorgeous I looked. : )
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:51 pm

YOU GOT CONTACTS!!! ;A; YAAAY *highfives*

Aren't they the BEST?! XD
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 09, 2011 5:55 pm

HELL YES!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next