At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

At Least We Weren't The Cursed Child

all was well.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous

Go down 
+2
opal
Armin Worldwide
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
opal

opal

Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 17, 2011 11:53 am

So, our teacher gets a phone call. It's the last class of the day, and it jsut started. She starts to get the most serious looking on her face, and is giving it to the row of desks I'm in. I think, oh, I'm in a row with a couple of kids who could have probably have to go the office again this week. But then, then she says "I'll talk to her". I'm the only girl in the row, and you hear this BIG sigh of relief from all the guys. She hangs up. "Amanda, go outside into the hallway right now you are banned from this classroom!" And the way she said it, I honestly thought I did something.

"Amanda, it's just missed GIFTEDANDTALENTEDTEACHER. Your debate partner wants you to go down to the eighth grade pull out to work on your debates... Uhm, we're doing peer conferences for our conclusions for the papers today... But do you actually get something out of them? =/" I shook my head, I was dismissed to go debate my heart out for the rest of the class.

But when we walked in the teacher said I was going to the office, she got why, and I filled in the blank with I beat a kid up. A lot of kids believed me since the teacher looked so serious, until I walked out and said, "Not."
Back to top Go down
opal

opal

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 2:02 pm

archives. 8|

wtf man. 8|
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Oh shit.. You shouldn't look at those conversations, Amanda. I specifically said I HOPE AMANDA DOESN'T SEE THIS.
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 11, 2011 11:03 pm

Sorry Mandy </3
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:40 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 8:42 pm

I'm sorry that was our favorite night together of all time.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 16, 2011 9:32 pm

Please me too.
Back to top Go down
grimAuxiliatrix

grimAuxiliatrix

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 12:36 pm

I've got nothing in common.. With the vampires of today..

Last edited by Princess Rapunzel on Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
komaeda
Admin
komaeda

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 2:21 pm

my grandma and i watching antiques roadshow. someone brought in an ancient mummified dog penis. the old woman is all "WHAT /IS/ THIS??"

Grandma: That's disgusting.
Me: You know, they have a museum just full of those.
Grandma: What?! Ugh!
Me: Yeah, like, every different... animal or whatever.
Grandma: How strange!
Me: It's just ridiculous. --pause, cracks up--

my grandma just gives me this look
Back to top Go down
Armin Worldwide

Armin Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 4:00 pm

oicwutudidthar

happyplox
Back to top Go down
Sasha Worldwide

Sasha Worldwide

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 5:17 pm

OH YOU AND YOUR PUNS.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Frank-n-furter

Dr. Frank-n-furter

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 6:28 pm

Oh my god that's priceless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous   Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things That Happen That Are Somewhat Humorous
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3